Monday, 4 January 2016
Review of 2015
This year has been quite interesting, full of ups and down and as I did last year I decided to list the major things that happened to me.
- The highlight of my year, I got married! - It was beautiful! ;)
- Travelled to Bournemouth on Valentine's Day
- Went through Radioactive Iodine Treatment
- Helped my man doing our bathroom and my closet renovation.
- Went to my first Blog conference - Blogtacular
- Bought a new laptop for work
- Awesome mark, the first payed job for the blog happened.
- Travelled to Durdle D'or
- Went to my first Comic Con
- Went to a second blog conference, in which I won the ticket to by writing a good phrase - Blogstock
- Went to a third blog conference, which I also won the ticket with writing - Food Blogger Connect
- Had a photo shoot for the blog
- Got nominated as top 5 best travel blog of the year by Blogging Edge
- Found out my cancer was back and more aggressive than before - went through second surgery (
cancer tumours removed)
- Had my first typical English Christmas and New year celebrations.
How was your year?
Did a lot of things happen?
Leave me a comment letting me know.