I have been watching quite a few fall makeup tutorials on YouTube, and I have found that they are mainly very night time, going out to an event kinds of makeup, and I wanted a wearable, easy to achieve makeup that you could use on everyday life.
So here is my creation:
Products used: (in order of appearance)
- Maybelline's New baby skin instant pore eraser
- Maybelline's Cover stick
- L'oreal's New nude magique BB cream
- NYX's Eyeshadow base in white
- Maybelline's Dream Sun triple bronzing powder
- BYS's Blusher blush in daring rose
- Maybelline's 24h Super stay waterproof powder
- Bourjois' Smokey eyes in rose vintage (all 3 colours were used)
- Urban Decay's Naked basics (Naked 2 and Faint colours were used)
- Revlon's Colorstay liquid liner in black
- Benefit's Roller lash
- MUA's mascara in shade 1
- Nivea's Stay on lip liner in viola
- Lancome's lipstick in A bout de souffle
I hope you enjoyed this look, and if you try to duplicate it, tag me on a social media.
Did you like this look?
Would you wear it?
Let me know in the comments below.
* This is not a sponsored post.