I was tagged by the sweet Natalee from Natalee In The City to answers these 20 questions about my relationship, and you can check her answers here.
Here are my answers:
1. How long have you been together?
We first were together for a bit over a year about 13 years ago, then we got separated, but always kept in contact, we saw each other a few times in those years and got together for that while, and then we officially started dating again at the beginning of 2014 - so right now we have been together for a bit over a year and a half.
2. Where and how did you meet?
We met in Port Elizabeth - South Africa, we both went to the same school, same class.
3. What was your first date?
We didn't have a proper first date, we were best friends first, so we started talking one day and realised we were both into each other and just decided to try being together. We promised each other if we didn't like it that we wouldn't loose each others friendship.
So I went to his place just for a normal hang out day, and we just kissed. Hehehe.
Yes, that's how it started.
4. What was your first impression of each other?
Since I met him I thought he was going to be trouble for me, in the romantic sense, I right away thought he was cute.
And he thought I was pretty. Hahaha.
5. How did you know they were the one?
We both just kind of knew, back then 14 years ago. We don't know how to explain it, it just shows up in you.
6. What's your favourite thing about each other?
We have the same answer for this one, we both find each other smart and that is our favourite thing.
7. What's your biggest pet peeve about each other?
He thinks mine is my temper, and I think his is his ego. Hehehe.
8. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
We both agree in this one, he thinks is him, and I think it's me. Hahaha.
We are both very alpha, so I guess it kind of depends on the subject.
9. A meteor just hit, you saved everything important, what would your partner go back to get?
I think he would go back to get his game consoles.
He thinks my cookies. Hahaha.
Amazingly enough discussing he says he would have gone back for food, and I would have gone back for a photo album.
10. Where do you see your relationship in 5 years?
Still married, settled in our own house, both working and doing what we like.
11. What's your ideal date?
One that we can enjoy each other, be happy, laugh.
12. What's your most favourite thing to do with each other at home?
We really enjoy cooking together... funny hey?!
13. Who is the more easy going?
He says it's him... mmm... maybe...
14. Do you exercise together?
Sometimes. It depends on his work schedule.
15. You've gone to the store to get milk and decide to buy your partner a treat, what did you buy?
I would get my hubby either a movie he really wants to watch or a game he has been talking about.
He says he would have gotten me shortbread, or cake, or cookies... anything sweet really.
16. What percentage of house work would your partner say that they do?
I think he would say he does 50%, but I actually think he does 10% and I do the rest.
He says I would say that I do 99%. He actually thinks he does 25%.
17. What is your partner's most repeated sentence or phrase?
He says I say "I'm hungry!"
I say he says "I'm tired!"
18. What is each of your most used cuss words?
Kyle's - "Odin's testicles"
Paola's - "F*ck!"
19. What is your/their ultimate favourite movie?
Kyle's - Boondock saints
Paola's - depends on my mood, it changes.
20. Do you have any traditions as a couple?
We both couldn't think of any... :P
I tag the following bloggers to take part of this too:
- Tobia from Craftalicious me
- Elisa from Globetrotting in Heels
- Laura from I belong to the 60's
- Melanie from Geoffrey and Grace
Answer your questions and leave the link on the comments for me so I can read your answers too!
If anyone else wants to answers them as well go for it and let me know on the comments below.