2014 was a year of great joys but also of massive downs!
I decided to look back 1 last time, show the highlights, and then forget about it!
|Me, holding my thesis.|
- After 5 years and a bit I saw again my first love, and we got back together
- Got my degree in Nutrition and Dietetics
February - May
- Built my own Personal Dietitian Practise, and specialised in it
June - August
|Him and I|
- Specialised in Sport Nutrition
- Stayed with my man, and travelled to Italy together
- Got engaged!
September - October
- Worked a lot - as a dietitian, started blogging again, and as a cashier in a shoe shop.
(check out my first post on this blog - Alfajor recipe)
- My birthday came with bad news. I had 2 tumors in my thyroid.
- I had my thyroid removed completely
- My fiancé´s brother had a really bad accident
- The blog got nominated for it´s first award - Liebster Award
- My biopsy results came back. I have cancer, in metastasis, and it spread
- My fiancé´s father died
So, as you can see the year started quite nice, but it just went down hill by the end.
Bring on 2015, with fighting cancer, and getting married, it promises to be a much better year!
How was your 2014?
Leave me a comment letting me know.